Summer Showers
Wednesday, October 30, 2002
  7 days since my last entry in to this e-diary... blame it on the blogger. After what was a long hectic week that culminated with an extremely dreary straight-from-jupiter friday... when my heart couldn't take it any longer, I vented it out into this space of mine and wanted to blog it to my spot.....It all happened in a flash. I didn't even realise when it happened... I can still remember my eyes checking for typos in the last few words when my hand reached for the mouse and clicked the button and for a micro second... everything was still and then.... Disaster stuck. I couldn't believe what I was seeing... How could this happen to me??? The site was down!!
Thoroughly dejected I even contemplated commiting suicide during the weekend... going to the extents of eating my own food... all going invain. Who was it who said ...
"Now that all my ladders are gone..
I go back to where all ladders start.. .
to the foul rag and the bone
shop of the heart!".

As devdas says, "Yahan nahin avunga tho aur kaha jaunga!!" Sirf ek paro ki zaroorat hai ;) Anyways... The weekend was a good respite. A few good movies, a visit to the museum (again!!!), a few snaps with the Mona lisa (again!!!), a ride on the boat in the night thru the river running right in the middle of this romantic city... the lights on both sides sparsed over all those traces history's left here... You would have to see it to believe it.
And Iam back... as a cog in the same wheel of monotony... finding joy in every little triumph.. smiling at the slightest of ironies (I found it particularly funny when one of the dishes for today's lunch was named 'o0o'... God knows what they mean ;)) .. I guess, Iam one guy ideally suited for this life... Am I ? I shall never know.. coz' it's all in the heart to love what you get....  
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
I took a heavenly ride through our silence
I knew the moment had arrived
For killing the past and coming back to life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangalore, India

Subjectively firm, objectively flexible and metaphysically malleable

ARCHIVES
10/01/2002 - 11/01/2002 / 11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002 / 12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003 / 01/01/2003 - 02/01/2003 / 02/01/2003 - 03/01/2003 / 03/01/2003 - 04/01/2003 / 04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003 / 08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003 /


Powered by Blogger