Summer Showers
Thursday, November 07, 2002
  Iam a stateless soul. Ask me my happiest, saddest, most melodramatic, highly emotional moments of life and all that you would get is blank face. And may be that's why I think I've never been as irritated as Iam right now. I knew this was going to happen... when I saw the sky I had to reach was a trifle too far from where I stand in the road.. It's a pain wishing for something to happen when you the odds for it to happen are comparable to subatomic standards. So ladies and gentlemen.. yet again, I lose a chance to dance. Iam taking it.. Iam fine. I know everything will be ok. You know what I think. I've to quit talking to a third person. I've to name you... my spot... you are what "Dear diary" was to nandhu, "Wilson" to tom hanks in cast away.. yet another virtual, all-smiles, passive soul in the world that I've for myself.
It's all straight from an horror story.. Believe me, I know you will, I saw all this running like a movie frame by frame today morning as soon as I woke up. I knew it when I retired to privacy in the afternoon... everything that was to follow was going to be a disaster. Right from the coffee that I wanted to those painful moments I was sitting in the room all alone watching the video like a ghost.
Phew.. let me get past my blues. Lots of things have happened since I started telling you all this. A few fellows pledged commitment for my sake. But I knew this can't go on.. I've told those in charge that it's not going to happen and that Iam calling it off for good. They took it well.. they knew I had done my part. And so Iam back again.. to Square one. Now the only thing that's running in my mind right now is the trip scheduled for tomorrow. Bye bye darling! I shan't be seeing for the next four days.
Adios!
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
I took a heavenly ride through our silence
I knew the moment had arrived
For killing the past and coming back to life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangalore, India

Subjectively firm, objectively flexible and metaphysically malleable

ARCHIVES
10/01/2002 - 11/01/2002 / 11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002 / 12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003 / 01/01/2003 - 02/01/2003 / 02/01/2003 - 03/01/2003 / 03/01/2003 - 04/01/2003 / 04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003 / 08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003 /


Powered by Blogger