Summer Showers
Friday, November 15, 2002
  It's been quite a long time now... So Iam back.. after seeing the Whole world under my palm from on top of the Vatican church. Frankly, I don't attribute anything to this trip. It's not one of those occasions that made a difference at heart... as did my first trip to eteratat. I went, I saw, I came back. period.
So, back to work. For the last two weeks, I've been trying to fight laziness, that's caught me like a vice as never before. I seem to love this state of hibernation that starts when I sluggishly get myself out of the bed in the morning till the moment I go to sleep and boy, I sleep like a corpse... god knows out of what fatigue!
I realise.. I don't have anything to contribute here. It's just been yet another day out of the book called A MILLION DULL DAYS! And yeah... the pursuit for truth is still alive-the only reason that drives my life everyday. Questions over questions on every single activity that I do.. .an afterthought about every single word of mine and even the minutest consequence attributed to it. Sometimes... I dismiss them coz I feel they are too trivial to be put to words.. .they say, even your worst enemy sometimes has the best advice for you. Mine did. A reaffirmation of the eternal powers of introspection.
And again at the end of this day, I remind myself of all the resolutions I make and break... never letting them live for more than a week. I still promise myself that someday I shall carry them out... and when shall that day be.. Iam sure even the mother of god has no answer. I don't know if I would find life interesting once I get to do all that I want ... maintenance and testing are never as interesting as design and development - however essential the Software engineer in me tries to prove they are. As he says.. Iam alive. That's all that matters. Is it? Objection my Lord! 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
I took a heavenly ride through our silence
I knew the moment had arrived
For killing the past and coming back to life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangalore, India

Subjectively firm, objectively flexible and metaphysically malleable

ARCHIVES
10/01/2002 - 11/01/2002 / 11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002 / 12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003 / 01/01/2003 - 02/01/2003 / 02/01/2003 - 03/01/2003 / 03/01/2003 - 04/01/2003 / 04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003 / 08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003 /


Powered by Blogger