Summer Showers
Monday, November 18, 2002
  Now.. this isn't too late. Iam sure there's no point in dropping in a few lines here everyday for the sake of it... I shall do it when I feel like. Comfort knows no bounds.. First, I wanted a computer and its keyboard over a paper and a pen and now, I need a PDA or a desktop so that I don't have to come to my office to do this... so that I can do it with all the ease in the world sitting on my bed with a hot mug of tea! So, what do I have to say? Going back on what I was thinking in the cafe on the saturday afternoon, What makes an excellent conversationalist? 2 things - One, resistance to inquisitiveness- accepting the state of ignorance when you know you can push further and get what you want to know. I guess, this trait goes a long way in putting somone's comfort beyond your satisfaction. Two, avoiding talking about you - Self is the most interesting topic for all of us. But it's pretty hard to restrain from talking about yourself everytime. Just to rephrase what Iam saying. .. the attitude of leading the conversation to make space for what you want to say is not the 'best practice'. Learn to build on where it's heading to... try remembering all the new things that you learn.
Why am I writing all this? :) Good question. It's just to make sure I've not forgotten the art of what I want to say. It's a truth that I would always want to reaffirm to keep me going. And I tell myself again.. not to stagnate, stop and die! There's a wide ocean beyond me which for no reason Iam withholding from. I wouldn't expect anybody even my own illusions to understand what Iam driving at! But I know Iam on the right road .. the woods are lonely dark and deep. But I have promises to keep... sands of time to be walked upon before letting my legs to rest... that's a long way to go but I know ..."what we do in life echoes in eternity! I've no fear of death coz Iam already in the elysium!"
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
I took a heavenly ride through our silence
I knew the moment had arrived
For killing the past and coming back to life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangalore, India

Subjectively firm, objectively flexible and metaphysically malleable

ARCHIVES
10/01/2002 - 11/01/2002 / 11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002 / 12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003 / 01/01/2003 - 02/01/2003 / 02/01/2003 - 03/01/2003 / 03/01/2003 - 04/01/2003 / 04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003 / 08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003 /


Powered by Blogger