Summer Showers
Sunday, November 03, 2002
  Would I ever understand where they draw the line between living for yourself and living for someone else. You know the worst thing about all the morals and ethics that are taught in school. They cannot be followed. And lucky are those souls, who don't make an effort to learn them.. who don't nurture a conscience closer to god, and don't fail miserably matching the 'I' that Iam and the 'Me' Iam supposed to be. You know what has to be taught to children.. children have to be taught to know what they want and the ways and the means to get them. Children have to be taught that all that remains at the end of the day is what you have got in hand and what you carry in your heart. And the aim and mission of life has to be maximise the former and minimise the latter.
And so did they teach me when I was in school... that if I take this pain when Iam young, face the ordeals in the name of god, forsake all that I loved at heart... I shall take my death with a toothless grin.. wrinkles etched from cheek to chin, when my heart shall wish for a life beyond... beyond the skies at the divine abode... and if someone could come and tell this world that there's no such thing as heaven or hell... souls would learn to smile for one, and shall dare to wish, win or lose.
Life has to be lived with a perspective and when you start seeing the world through everyone's eyes, all that you see is a kaleidoscope of illusions.. for every man's life is justified thru his eyes ... and when interests conflict, the unrelenting soul finally gets his share.. and the righteous shall be caught again in the vicious circle of justifying what he got.... the ball was in his court.. the choice was his and he chose against... for the sake of souls, who were then around him... and when the pattern changes and when those souls depart leaving him alone... he' s caught in the middle of nought .. his premises of life standing invalid...
As she just said... " God, give me the serenity to accept things I can't change, Give me the strength to change things that I can and the wisdom to differentiate the two".. and the patience to live with the fact that there's nothing in the world I can change, but myself and my wishes! Let the god almighty be with me .. when I stand here at crossroads and choose the road I don't want to go .. for, at the end of the road is heaven and I need him beside me to tell me that's exactly what I've been looking for! Amen. 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
I took a heavenly ride through our silence
I knew the moment had arrived
For killing the past and coming back to life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangalore, India

Subjectively firm, objectively flexible and metaphysically malleable

ARCHIVES
10/01/2002 - 11/01/2002 / 11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002 / 12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003 / 01/01/2003 - 02/01/2003 / 02/01/2003 - 03/01/2003 / 03/01/2003 - 04/01/2003 / 04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003 / 08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003 /


Powered by Blogger