Summer Showers
Saturday, December 07, 2002
  Been a long time since I came here.. 7 days to be precise and I suddenly feel I've so many things to talk about. So many socio-personal topics that have taken an considerable share of my mind's time. I've been making a conscious effort during the last seven days to get my life back on track. I remember cribbing to this blogspot and later to my own illusions (finally! now that's another story!) about how I am wasting time and suddenly... god seemed to have come in all sorts of forms... I don't want to sound too metaphysical... but I can't supress the amusement when I look back at the names of those who shed some light into my life ... a T, a A and an M .. all of different faiths and religions.. from different sections of the world. Oh boy! Call this Globalisation! Anyways.. the good thing is, it's all for good and what's better is, I have lots of things to do. It's been a nice weekend so far.. a close to ideal weekend of sorts! skating skidding and skidding again on ice for the first time, delicious dinner and guess what, compliments for my dish, a wonderful movie ... (have you felt this, a realisation that all the words and emotions on screen sound like a reflection or sometimes, an extrapolation of the deepest of thoughts running in your mind... Happens to me!) and a blissful sleep! Can a friday night get better than this! And could I've meant it more when I looked at that exquisite dress through the windows of the shop, and said, " I wish I could see my wife in that.. " and when asked why only my wife, "When someone so beautiful stands that far from you and you sit here and smile to yourself knowing it's all yours and just yours! what more sense of satisfaction would you need?" and smiled realising that only I know how much I meant it! :)
My saturdays seem to inherit a template and I am sure soon would come a time when I wouldn't be able to differentiate one from another... from the time I wake up, to my lunch and dinner.. it's all the same every week. And so it promises to be in the near future.. Oh frankly, I've no regrets. When lazing in the bed for that brief moment, I sincerely feel I have nothing better to do than to be lost in that state of trance ... as in dusk, the dreams of the night and the reality of the day merge into one romantic crimson shade as I peek out of my blanket to see the world around getting ready for another non-event!
And if you ever want to know, how my weekend was.. look for this article and read it again ... for I can say with utmost confidence.. that so shall it be till I find something "interesting" to do :) 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
I took a heavenly ride through our silence
I knew the moment had arrived
For killing the past and coming back to life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangalore, India

Subjectively firm, objectively flexible and metaphysically malleable

ARCHIVES
10/01/2002 - 11/01/2002 / 11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002 / 12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003 / 01/01/2003 - 02/01/2003 / 02/01/2003 - 03/01/2003 / 03/01/2003 - 04/01/2003 / 04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003 / 08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003 /


Powered by Blogger