Summer Showers
Sunday, January 26, 2003
  Hmmm... Another weekend passes by and I don't realise a difference. Now that eachone sleeps under his roof, Iam left with a whole house for myself for most of the following week. Frankly, I don't see much of a difference as that's how I've been all this while in my new house. Looking back at the week, I realise it's much better than the last one. In terms of deliverables, I don't think there's any bit of difference between what I've achieved in these two weeks. But, I guess it all boils down to how my efforts have been noticed and appreciated. New projects promising to be better ventures than the previous one, and a greater onus on my shoulders in each of these responsibilities ... You know what, it's stuck in my mind that the life Iam living here is a miniature version of what a normal life is in all aspects... a life that in many ways has been idealised and captured inside walls of a painted jar. Everything around me looks so readymade and perfect. If the present is in anyway an indication of future, Iam yet to realise the perils of the life of a working man. She told me, during that one dinner date, that I remind her of Jim Carrey in Truman show. I never got the link. But, now when I look at my life.... I realise there is so much in common between me and the star inside a dome called universe. Day in and day out, I meet the same set of 30 odd people - 4 in my office, 15 to 20 of them in my immediate neighbourhood and the rest sipping coffee in the restaurant or working out in the gym. This is my world and they are all the people who matter in my universe. And you can move this population from a place from another, and I wonder if I would know the difference. I've never been in terms with being content. As for me, life always has a catch. It's this devious snake at the garden of Eden that shows me the fruit of knowledge and waits for me to fall prey. Well, I guess it helps ... to question every faith than to incredulously fall prey to assumptions defied everytime by the human race. After all, all that I want to be, is to be happy! :) 
Comments:
hehe..hope you are :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
I took a heavenly ride through our silence
I knew the moment had arrived
For killing the past and coming back to life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangalore, India

Subjectively firm, objectively flexible and metaphysically malleable

ARCHIVES
10/01/2002 - 11/01/2002 / 11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002 / 12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003 / 01/01/2003 - 02/01/2003 / 02/01/2003 - 03/01/2003 / 03/01/2003 - 04/01/2003 / 04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003 / 08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003 /


Powered by Blogger